Luggage storage Toulouse train station
How does the Eelway luggage storage service work near the Toulouse train station?
- 1. Book your luggage storage near the Toulouse train station by clicking here
- 2. Go to the reception of our partner hotel to drop off your luggage.
- 3. Come and pick up your bags or luggage at the reception after visiting Toulouse hands free!
Here is a list of all the cities where you will find Eelway luggage storage: our cities. We invite you to check in our booking engine that we already offer luggage storage services close to the Toulouse train station. If you do not find a locker near the Toulouse train station, please be aware that we will take your search into consideration and do our best to offer a luggage storage facility as soon as possible. For any other questions, go to our help center by clicking here.Enjoy your stay in Toulouse!
Eelway luggage storage in Toulouse train station. Professionals looking after your luggage.
7 days a week,
24 hours a day
7 days a week
The Eelway luggage storage, the easiest way to store your luggage at Toulouse train station
1. Book online
We took care of their luggage
It was a first experience and it proved to be very simple and practical. I therefore strongly recommend and will not hesitate to call on their services again! Good continuation
Impeccable service, the teams that come to pick up and drop off your luggage are at the top. The courier even waited for me as the luggage dragged on... 5 stars *******
Our partners and institutional clients
Toulouse is an essential stopover in the southwest of France.
Known as the "pink city" for the brick that dresses the facades, Toulouse offers an ancient heritage and an incredible cultural richness, thanks to its many museums that will surely amaze you.
To avoid wasting time, let your luggage in a left-luggage locker near Toulouse Station, in the Eelway luggage locker!
Why should I use Eelway’s left-luggage service?
Eelway's services take care of your luggage to make your life easier!
Let your bags and suitcases before the check-out of your hotel or Airbnb and walk through the streets of the city of Toulouse.
Eelway partner hotels will allow you to free yourself from the weight of your luggage immediately after leaving the station, by providing you with their lockers.
To book your luggage storage in Toulouse, simply visit this page: eelway.com/book and select in 3 clicks the storage facility that suits you.
Enjoy your arrival in the best conditions without risk of loss or theft!
What kind of luggage can I store in the locker?
In the Eelway lockers, you can let any type of luggage.
If your suitcases or luggage are out-sized, please inform us when booking to plan a suitable location.
Is the Eelway left-luggage locker secure?
Our mission is to take care of your luggage:
- The locker can be booked in advance, which avoids any possibility of confusion or doubt.
- Your luggage will be sealed and secured as soon as it is picked up.
- Your luggage will be monitored by receptionists in secure hotels.
- Your bags, suitcases, and luggage are insured by Helvetia Insurance from the beginning to the end of the process.
What are the prices of the Eelway luggage lockers?
In the Eelway lockers, the price for luggage stored in a 100% secure and supervised place is 10€, per 24-hour period.
What are the opening hours of Eelway’s left-luggage lockers?
Our network of partner hotels that operate the left-luggage service welcomes you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, even as a reinforcement of the Vigipirate plan.
Changes or cancellations are free of charge, and availability checks are visible online.
Our customer service is available every day between 7 am and 10 pm.
Visit our platform now, where you can book the left-luggage lockers of Eelway.
What are the opening hours of the Toulouse-Matabiau train station?
Monday to Sunday: 5h10 - 00h
- Monday to Friday: 8am - 7.40pm
- Saturdays: 8am - 6.40pm
- Sundays and public holidays: 9:30 am - 7:40 pm
For more details, click here.
How to go?
Lines: 22, 14, 30, 63, 27
- A: Balma - Gramont Balma: departure from Esquirol
- B: Borderouge - Toulouse: departure from Carmes
For more information, click here.
Where to eat in the Toulouse-Matabiau train station?
Once you are free of your luggage, do not hesitate to eat after your trip.
However, if you decide to eat before leaving your luggage, for the sake of speed, you can find signs in the station, listed below:
- Selecta distributors
- Paul's Bakery: you can find it in Hall 1 and 2 of the Station.
- Quick fast food
What are the metro stations near Toulouse-Matabiau station?
Many people run to the metro once they get off the train.
With the world and your luggage, you may have great difficulty moving around.
For these reasons, we recommend you to use a left-luggage service so that you will be completely free of the pressure that luggage, bags and bulky parcels can cause.
After leaving your luggage in one of our lockers near the station, you will finally be free to move freely!
You can, for example, take the metro to discover Toulouse.
Here is the list of metro stations near Toulouse-Matabiau station that will give you access to many places in the "pink city":
- Jeanne d’Arc
What to do in Toulouse?
The 5 essential activities
Here's a list of activities you should do in this great city:
- Musée du Vieux Toulouse: Founded in 1907 by the Toulouse Toulouse Association, the Musée du Vieux-Toulouse welcomes visitors to the prestigious setting of a late Renaissance mansion: the Hôtel Dumay.
Only 100 meters from the Place du Capitole, the place surprises by its calm, conducive to a journey into the city's past.
- Cité de l'espace: The Cité de l'espace is a center of scientific culture oriented towards space and the conquest of space, dedicated to both astronomy and astronautics. Ideal for an outing with your children.
- Basilica of Saint-Germain: The former royal abbey of Saint-Denis has illuminated centuries of artistic, political and spiritual history in the Frankish world.
- Place du Capitole: In Toulouse, there is no town hall, but a Capitole! An emblematic building, it houses the Town Hall, a theatre and ceremonial rooms where the city's celebrities meet. the seat of municipal power since its construction, decided by the Capitulls in the 12th century, transformed and embellished in every era, the Capitol displays its majestic neoclassical façade on the unmissable square of the same name.
- Walking along the Canal du Midi: All its banks have been refurbished for users. A bicycle path crosses the whole department along the Canal and finds in Toulouse many nature lovers, to practice this international sport and recharge their batteries.