Luggage storage Montpellier Saint Roch train station
Are there luggage lockers at and near Montpellier Saint-Roch station?
Yes, there are lockers managed by SNCF at Montpellier Saint-Roch station. However, these luggage lockers do not allow all types of objects or parcels to be stored for reasons of security and space. The Eelway hotel luggage storage, a stone's throw from the station, will allow you to store all your belongings, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Are there baggage lockers at Montpellier Sud de France station?
No, there are no luggage lockers at Montpellier Sud de France station. An Eelway luggage storage is located 15 minutes by walk from the station. It will allow you to store all your belongings safely.
Where are located the Eelway partner hotels in Montpellier to store my luggage?
The Eelway luggage storage partner hotels are located less than 3 minutes by walk from the station. Ideal to drop off your heavy luggage when your train arrives and enjoy the city! To discover the location of our luggage storage facility in Montpellier, click here
What are the dimensions of the lockers at Montpellier Saint-Roch station?
- Small bin: Height: 433 mm, Width: 347 mm, Depth: 824 mm
- Medium rack : Height : 591 mm, Width : 347 mm, Depth : 824 mm
- Large bin : Height : 908 mm, Width : 519 mm, Depth : 824 mm
- Eelway lugagge storage located near Montpellier Saint-Roch station can accommodate your luggage without size limit !
How to use our luggage storage near Montpellier Saint Roch train station?
1. Book online
7 days a week,
24 hours a day
7 days a week
We took care of their luggage
Very good service, deserves to be known.
Excellent service. Recommended by bnb sitter. It's super convenient for people who has late flight after checking out from airbnb.
Is their a place to store luggage near Montpellier Saint Roch train station ?
You can book a luggage storage near Montpellier Saint Roch train station easily on our website. We work with local shops and hotels that allow our customers to store their luggage in secure space. So, enjoy Montpellier Saint Roch train stationname without luggage !
What is the price to store a luggage near Montpellier Saint Roch train station ?
We charge you only 10€ per bag per day. Of course, the price is decreasing according to the number of bags and days of storage. And all the iteams are insured by Helvetia Insurance, our special insurance.
What can you store in our left-luggage facility ?
There is no size restriction in our left-luggage facilities near Montpellier Saint Roch train station. You can drop off all kinds of luggage. However, if you want to store a large item, as a bike, please contact us by chat beforehand.
How long can you store a luggage near Montpellier Saint Roch train station ?
You can store your luggage as long as you want ! Just select the pick-up and drop-off dates and hours of your choice on our website. And don't worry, you can modify your booking for free.
How can I find the nearest luggage storage near Montpellier Saint Roch train station ?
You just have to go on eelway.com and do a research. You will see all our luggage storage facilities near Montpellier Saint Roch train station.
From the famous Place de la Comédie to St Pierre Cathedral, the city of Montpellier will not fail to seduce you.
Between its medieval streets, ideal for shopping, or its new districts combining natural spaces and buildings designed by the greatest international architects, the Mediterranean atmosphere will be there.
You will soon be strolling through the districts of Montpellier and you want to free yourself from your luggage? Eelway is here to help you!
With our left-luggage service, you can enjoy Montpellier serenely and stroll through its streets like a real Montpellier native!
Why should I use Eelway’s left-luggage service during my travel to Montpellier?
Eelway Services takes care of your luggage to make your life easier!
We all know the stress generated by luggage, parcel and bulky bags.
It is not easy to visit a city or take transport when you have the hands taken, especially when you are overloaded with suitcases!
That's why Eelway flies to your rescue by allowing you to free yourself from all your bulky luggage, bags and parcel, with its left-luggage service.
The system is simple, all you have to do is drop off your luggage in our network of partner hotels and pick it up at a time that suits you!
You will be able to fully enjoy this city full of Mediterranean treasures!
What kind of luggage can I let in the locker?
In the Eelway lockers, you can drop off any kind of luggage.
If the luggage is out of size, please inform us at booking in order to plan a suitable location.
Is the Eelway left-luggage locker secure?
Our mission is to take care of your luggage:
- The locker can be booked in advance, which avoids any possibility of confusion or doubt.
- Your luggage will be sealed and secured as soon as it is picked up.
- Your luggage will be monitored by receptionists in secure hotels.
- Your bags and luggage are insured by Helvetia Insurance from the beginning to the end of the process.
What are the prices and opening hours of the Eelway luggage lockers?
In Eelway lockers, the price for luggage stored in a totally secure and supervised place is 10€, per 24-hour period.
Our network of partner hotels welcomes you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, even as a reinforcement of the Vigipirate plan.
Changes or cancellations are free of charge, and availability checks are visible online.
Our customer service is available every day between 7 am and 10 pm.
Visit our platform now, where you can book our left-luggage service.
Where is the closest luggage locker to the Saint-Roch railway station in Montpellier?
Eelway has several luggage lockers in the city of Montpellier.
You can also find some near the Saint-Roch train station, about 8 minutes by foot!
You can consult their locations and book them here.
It will be possible for you to leave all kinds of luggage in our left-luggage lockers: suitcases, bags, parcels...
The advantage of left-luggage your bags, parcels and luggage near Gare Saint-Roch is that it is located in the very center of Montpellier.
How to go to the city center of Montpellier? What transport is available?
From Gare Saint-Roch
It is very easy to go to the city center from the station since it is located in the very center of Montpellier.
The Place de la Comédie is about 5 minutes from the station.
However, it is possible to reach it by tram.
All you have to do is take the tram Line 1 towards Mosson at the Gare Saint-Roch stop and stop at the Comédie stop.
From the airport
The airport is not located in the center of Montpellier itself, it is located in the municipality of Mauguio.
To get to the city center you must first take the 120 bus and stop at the Place de l'Europe stop.
At this point, simply take the tram line 1 towards Mosson and stop at the Comédie stop.
You can also take a taxi if you wish, for a price ranging from about 20 to 35€.
Top 5 activities:
Montpellier's must-see activities are located near the center. After leaving your luggage in one of our lockers, go away and discover Montpellier:
- - The Place de la Comédie: the beating heart of Montpellier, this square is one of the city's most important places. It is one of the largest pedestrian areas in Europe.
Dominated by the Comedy Opera and the "3 graces" (statue-fountain created in 1773), the Place de la Comédie is the ideal place to discover the city and live, shop and be animated.
- - The Fabre Museum: Considered one of the most beautiful Fine Arts museums in Europe, it is an exceptional monument combining ancient and modern architecture. It houses European works from the Renaissance to the present day.
All this makes it the most famous museum in Montpellier.
- - The Arc de Triomphe: designed by the architect François D'Orbay, the Arc de Triomphe de Montpellier was built in 1692 on the site of one of the gates of the old rampart.
It is a mythical monument of the city, which should not be missed!
- - Saint Peter's Cathedral: Became a Cathedral in 1536 when the Archdiocese of Maguelone was transferred to Montpellier, Saint Peter was originally the chapel of the Benedictine monastery of Saint Benedict. It is the only medieval church of the Crest that survived the wars of religion. Inside, there is a major work by Sébastien Bourdon that takes you back to the artistic life of 17th century Montpellier.
- - The Garden of Plants: In the 16th century, Montpellier became a "capital of botany", a discipline taught at the Faculty of Medicine. The Royal Garden of Montpellier, the oldest in France, was created in 1593 and then devastated.
It was in the 18th century that it was redeveloped by F. Boissier de Sauvages and opened to the promenade des montpelliérains.
Montpellier is a city full of cultural richness, for more information and activities to find, do not hesitate to click here or here, too. To enjoy your visit to the city of Montpellier, do not hesitate to book your luggage storage here!