Luggage Shipping to Algeria
How to have your luggage delivered to Algeria?
- Go to our booking tool by clicking here. Find the baggage transport options to Algeria that suits you best.
- A carrier takes care of your personal belongings. You leave your luggage and bags (securely packed!) to our carrier, at the address given at the time of booking.
- Travel light to Algeria! Our carrier will take care of the delivery of your luggage in the best conditions. Be stress-free, your luggage is insured!
- Receive your luggage once arrived in Algeria. Sending your luggage to Algeria has been as simple as that!
In short, to travel light to Algeria, simply leave your luggage to Eelway and fly to Algeria in serenity! Here are some tips to make sure that the transport of your luggage to Algeria goes smoothly:
- Be specific when booking. Feel free to contact our customer service if you need help. We speak English!
- Pack your luggage and personal belongings properly. Your luggage will travel with other, sometimes heavier luggage and parcels.
- Check on the customs website of Algeria that what you want to have delivered to Algeria is not prohibited.
How to book a luggage transport to Algeria? Nothing could be easier! Enter your baggage collection address during the booking process, as well as the delivery address in Algeria. To do this, go to our reservation section on our website.
Shipping your luggage to Algeria, how does it work?
In a few clicks, book the best luggage shipping delivery service to Algeria!
1. Book online
2. We send
3. You receive
You're moving to Algeria
You plan to move from Algeria or to relocate with your family to Algeria. You want to take with you a large part of your belongings. Travel light and book a luggage delivery service with a certified carrier. Eelway manages the collection and the delivery of your luggage from A to Z.
You are going to study in Algeria
If you are going to study in Algeria in the next few months or years, it is important to feel like home! A luggage delivery service like Eelway will let you ship your essential belongings to Algeria without any stress. With Eelway, no weight limit. Send as many items as you want to bring your universe to your new university.
You want an alternative to luggage storage facilities
While travelling, you will probably want to avoid storing your bulky luggage in lockers at a train station or in an airport. If you want to travel light, think about booking a luggage delivery service. It's easy to send your luggage to Algeria. However, if you want to discover the Eelway luggage storage facilities nearby, click here :
Your airline allowance is too restrictive
Airlines often implement size and weight limits for your luggage. The baggage size regulations in the aircraft cabin are quite strict. When traveling with large luggage, airlines usually charge a considerable fee. If you want to avoid paying such a fee, consider shipping your luggage with Eelway. It will be an easy process and you will appreciate travelling light to Algeria.
Travelling soon to Algeria? Travel light. We ship your luggage for you.
No weight limit
Follow in real time
What types of luggage can we ship for you to Algeria?
How to pack your luggage or parcel to Algeria ?
Your luggage, whether it is suitcases, leather luggage, bicycles, golf clubs and other sports or musical equipment, will be sent with care. But if you want to ship fragile luggage to Algeria, consider protecting it in cardboard boxes, and use the best solid elements to secure the inside of your parcel. For example, fill with newspaper board or polystyrene to avoid transport vibrations.
We took care of their luggage
Thank you to the Eelway staff who assisted us from booking to actual pick up... special thanks to Michael, our assigned concierge, who was so nice and made sure our luggages were safe.
Accurate and punctual at a really affordable cost given the service they provide. To be recommended. I experienced it yesterday. Quick and easy booking. Constant information.
Our partners and institutional clients
About Algeria :
Algeria is a Maghreb country located in the northern part of the African continent. The Algerian population is about 43 million inhabitants for an area of 2,381,741 km2. This country shows its greatness on many points. Indeed, it is the largest country in Africa, the Arab world, and the Mediterranean countries. Alger is the capital of Algeria, the most developed country in continental Africa. This country has a cultural and historical past that goes back thousands of years. 7 historic sites are registered as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Algeria's climate varies greatly from region to region. Indeed, in the north, Algeria enjoys Mediterranean weather while in the south of the country reigns a hot and dry desert climate. This is because of the spread of the Sahara, which covers nearly 80% of the country's surface area. Algeria is a country whose culture varies enormously from one city to another, from one oasis to another. Each region has different cultural and linguistic characteristics. Algeria is a country that also surprises by its highly sought-after architecture. An architecture very steeped in Arab-Muslim culture, which also differs from region to region. The number of tourists is low (2.7 million in 2017), reflecting a certain need for external transport services. That's why we at Eelway have decided to help these passengers by offering a service that transports luggage, parcels, suitcase and bulky objects from door to door in Algeria. In other words, called door-to-door, this service will allow you to avoid worrying about your luggage or other bulky objects by shipping your luggage or your suitcase to Algeria so that they do not become stressful or tense.
What are Algeria's 5 favourite destinations ?
- Alger : Alger, the beautiful capital of this country is host to no less than 3 million people. It is the largest capital of the Maghreb.
- Oran : Oran is the second largest city in western Algeria. It is a city located on the shores of the Mediterranean. It is a great place to live, it is like the cultural capital of the country. Oran is also home to several major universities.
- Constantine : A city with many bridges, some of which date back to Roman times. That's where it gets its nickname of a city with suspension bridges. With 450000 residents, it is the 3rd largest city in Algeria.
- Annaba : A small corner of paradise, this city is an industrial centre with a high population growth. Indeed, this city benefits from a major rural exodus with 464,740 residents.
What to do in Algeria ?
- Crossing the bridges of Constantine : this city is surely one of the most impressive in the country. The crossing of these fabulous bridges will certainly give you a strong feeling both for the height and the beauty of the canyons.
- Meskhutin Hammam: If you want to relax in an incredible setting, Meskhutin Hammams are for you. A thermal spring where the hot water comes from natural springs. Perfect for a health cure !
- Road trip: What better way to visit Algeria than to do a road-trip in a pickup truck on the roads of the south. You will discover many magnificent oasis in a lunar tranquility. Prepare the sunscreen. The best is to do it in Winter, the temperatures remain bearable.
- The waterfalls of Kefrida : Kherrata is an unfortunately little visited city, but incredible. Mountainous and green, it shelters magnificent waterfalls.
Why sending your luggage to Algeria ?
If you move to Algeria :
In order to start your new life, you need most of your comfort. What to do when airlines do not accept to transport luggage and bulky parcels? Thanks to Eelway, you can move simply by shipping your luggage and bulky parcels to Algeria.
If you are going to study in Algeria :
Eelway is sending your parcel door to door in Algeria to ensure the success of your student year in Algeria. Thanks to our competitive rates and our negotiations with renowned international carriers, we will ship your luggage and parcels quickly and at a low price to Algeria.
In order to transport your favorite sports or leisure equipment to Algeria :
If you are going to Algeria to practice your favorite hobby, we will send you your bulky packages. Indeed, we can ship your surfboard, but also transport your musical instrument, your piano, your golf clubs...
To travel serenly in Algeria :
You will start your journey in Algeria light and without worrying about the stress of your luggage. We will therefore ship your package door to door very quickly. Moreover, Algeria is a country in which "loss" of luggage is recurrent. And the same applies to flights in luggage. That is why our services are facing these problems. Indeed we ship your suitcase in Algeria by picking it up at your door and we deliver it to your door on your final destination, so we ship your parcel from where you want and where you want. Tourists in this type of country quickly fall for it, especially when it comes to taxi travel... That's why you'll be in the best conditions to enjoy your trip to Algeria if you don't have to worry about your luggage.
In order to limit luggage costs during your flight
Indeed, many airlines companies don't accept every luggage in board of the plane. Sometimes, your suitcase is to heavy or too big. And you will have to pay extra fee to cary your luggage with you in the plane.
What are the size limits of airlines for carry-on luggage ?
The dimensions allowed for carry-on luggage during a trip to Algeria depend on the airline. Generally, the size limit for your cabin luggage is 55 x 40 x 23 cm and a weight that varies between 5 and 10 kg.
What are the size limits of airlines for checked luggage ?
The dimensions allowed for checked luggage when travelling in Algeria depend on the airlines. Nevertheless, most airlines accept checked luggage of a maximum of 158 cm (height + depth + width). The maximum accepted weight for checked luggage varies between 18 and 30 kg. It is therefore complicated to carry your luggage or parcel during a trip to Algeria, especially if it is very full. This can also be overcharged. This is why we recommend our luggage and parcel delivery service in Algeria.
What are the advantages of Eelway's luggage and parcel shipping service in Algeria?
International shipping of Eelway luggage and door-to-door parcels to Algeria will help you avoid the nightmare of a failed arrival with a lost suitcase, stifling heat to pull your luggage, and the fear of theft when travelling in the city. And not to mention all the airline restrictions on your luggage. Fortunately, at Eelway, we allow you to travel without constraint :
- Send up to 75 kilos per piece of luggage, suitcase and sports equipment
- Your parcel and luggage are insured
- Secure international logistics network
- Real-time luggage tracking by email and SMS
- No luggage size limit
- No excess luggage charges
- Customs formalities carried out on your behalf
- Your luggage is sealed, secured
For students, travellers or professionals of all kinds, our service can be particularly efficient, easy and practical. You can send as many units as you want, door to door, whenever you want and wherever you want.
How does the luggage and parcel shipping service work in Algeria ?
Our online booking system allows you to book your luggage shipment in Algeria at any time of the day or night. A transfer of luggage and parcels from your departure home to your arrival address which makes this service a major asset for a smooth journey with fragile, heavy, bulky parcels... Eelway is only simplicity:
- You entrust us with your luggage or parcel directly to your home, hotel...
- You travel peacefully without stress and without your luggage and suitcase
- On arrival, you receive your luggage or parcels at your home or hotel of destination.
Your luggage and parcels are handled by two transport companies: DHL and FEDEX. For each destination you have three choices depending on the speed of delivery and the delivery rate.
Are my parcels and luggage shipped by Eelway insured ?
The luggage you entrust to us is insured up to € 1,000 per unit at no extra cost. In addition, during the entire shipment we will inform you by email of the progress of your luggage. It's the promise of Eelway, total transparency for more trust.
How to ship your luggage and parcels out of format for airlines in Algeria?
How to ship your paddle board or kayak to Algeria?
Water sports equipment is generally quite large and especially very frail, surfboards for example are made of resin and can crack very easily. This is why we have developed this service to ship water sports boards in particular. In order to facilitate the transport of such objects and especially to avoid unnecessary stress. Airlines can quickly overcharge bulky items, and their safety is poor. In addition, foreign countries such as Algeria are not known for airport luggage security. Moreover, once there, it is difficult to find a taxi big enough to bring in your suitcase and especially a board or other. The risk of breaking your property yourself is not impossible. That is why the shipment of your board or kayak to Algeria is the perfect service to fly over all transport problems and avoid you a bad stay.
How to send your golf clubs to Algeria ?
The transport of golf clubs may not be possible with the help of a single suitcase due to the number of clubs required to play correctly. Eelway therefore offers you home transport to your golf clubs so that you can use them and enjoy them to the full once you get there.
How to have your bike transported to Algeria ?
There are many reasons to ship your bike to Algeria: if you want to enjoy it during your stay, if you want to resell it or even if you want to participate in a competition in Algeria. However, it is much easier to use Eelway to send your bike to Algeria than to fight with your airline and pay huge fees. To send your bike to Algeria or any other destination, it must be dismantled and packed. This will reduce the size of the parcel and facilitate its transport.
Which items are prohibited in parcel to Algeria ?As in all countries, there are customs rules when sending parcels or luggage to Algeria for security reasons. Here is the list below :
- Perishable foods
- Animal products
- Cash, credit cards, debit cards
- Dangerous goods
- Hazardous products
- The plants
How to pack your luggage and parcels to ship them to Algeria ?
When shipping packages and luggage to Algeria, it is important to pay close attention to the packaging in order to best protect the contents of your luggage or parcel. So you need :
- A solid container adapted to your parcel and luggage : cardboard box, solid suitcase...
- Bubble wrap or rag to secure your package or luggage and prevent it from moving and getting damaged during transport
- Scotch tape and a pair of scissors
- A pen to stipulate " delicate " as well as the direction of your package and/or luggage
Your luggage and parcels are in all cases insured by our services and our service providers are known for their reliability.
What are the customs rules in Algeria and what items are prohibited from entering the country ?
Algeria, like any other country, has strict customs entry rules. It is therefore prohibited to send and/or transport the entire list below within the country:
- Weapons and ammunition of war and related material
- Used spare parts (tolerated: 01 units)
- Import and export of Algerian dinars. Nevertheless, travellers are allowed to export the amount of ten thousand (10000) DA
- Used motorcycles and bicycles
- Used household electrical equipment
- Used furniture
- Any object that violates morality or morality
- Unaccompanied luggage
- Any merchandise not accompanied by the regulatory authorization to which it is subject.
- Securities, including shares and bonds issued by public or private companies, savings bonds and treasury bills, are also prohibited from being imported.
The advantage of entering Algeria without your luggage is that you do not need to declare everything you are carrying in detail, as we take care of the formalities for you. On condition that they respect the objects that are prohibited both on entry into Algeria and in air transport in general.
Indeed, upon entering Algeria, the traveller is required to :
- account for the goods it transports
- pay the mandatory duties and taxes on the goods transported
- comply with exchange control formalities
Life in Algeria:
Extremely varied landscapes and territories, Algeria is worth a visit, especially Algers, the capital has a particular atmosphere between its kasbah on the hillside, its small white houses and its ancient mosques on every street corner, you will be changed of scenery as soon as you arrive. But Algeria is not just about Alger>, there is Constantine, Oran... The resplendent natural parks, the heavenly oases in the desert, the rocky massifs... Algeria is a country where life is dynamic, especially for tourists, not time to get bored.
When to go to Algeria ?
Algeria has a particular climate. If you want to make a road trip through the cities and the desert in the south of the country, it is better to travel in winter, the temperatures remain warm during the day but bearable. Be careful to cover yourself well when night comes! If you want to discover the wonders of northern Algeria then summer is the best season. Temperatures range from about 25 to 33 degrees.