Luggage Shipping to Brazil
How to have your luggage delivered to Brazil?
- Go to our booking tool by clicking here. Find the baggage transport options to Brazil that suits you best.
- A carrier takes care of your personal belongings. You leave your luggage and bags (securely packed!) to our carrier, at the address given at the time of booking.
- Travel light to Brazil! Our carrier will take care of the delivery of your luggage in the best conditions. Be stress-free, your luggage is insured!
- Receive your luggage once arrived in Brazil. Sending your luggage to Brazil has been as simple as that!
In short, to travel light to Brazil, simply leave your luggage to Eelway and fly to Brazil in serenity! Here are some tips to make sure that the transport of your luggage to Brazil goes smoothly:
- Be specific when booking. Feel free to contact our customer service if you need help. We speak English!
- Pack your luggage and personal belongings properly. Your luggage will travel with other, sometimes heavier luggage and parcels.
- Check on the customs website of Brazil that what you want to have delivered to Brazil is not prohibited.
How to book a luggage transport to Brazil? Nothing could be easier! Enter your baggage collection address during the booking process, as well as the delivery address in Brazil. To do this, go to our reservation section on our website.
Shipping your luggage to Brazil, how does it work?
In a few clicks, book the best luggage shipping delivery service to Brazil!
1. Book online
2. We send
3. You receive
You're moving to Brazil
You plan to move from Brazil or to relocate with your family to Brazil. You want to take with you a large part of your belongings. Travel light and book a luggage delivery service with a certified carrier. Eelway manages the collection and the delivery of your luggage from A to Z.
You are going to study in Brazil
If you are going to study in Brazil in the next few months or years, it is important to feel like home! A luggage delivery service like Eelway will let you ship your essential belongings to Brazil without any stress. With Eelway, no weight limit. Send as many items as you want to bring your universe to your new university.
You want an alternative to luggage storage facilities
While travelling, you will probably want to avoid storing your bulky luggage in lockers at a train station or in an airport. If you want to travel light, think about booking a luggage delivery service. It's easy to send your luggage to Brazil. However, if you want to discover the Eelway luggage storage facilities nearby, click here :
Your airline allowance is too restrictive
Airlines often implement size and weight limits for your luggage. The baggage size regulations in the aircraft cabin are quite strict. When traveling with large luggage, airlines usually charge a considerable fee. If you want to avoid paying such a fee, consider shipping your luggage with Eelway. It will be an easy process and you will appreciate travelling light to Brazil.
Travelling soon to Brazil? Travel light. We ship your luggage for you.
No weight limit
Follow in real time
What types of luggage can we ship for you to Brazil?
How to pack your luggage or parcel to Brazil ?
Your luggage, whether it is suitcases, leather luggage, bicycles, golf clubs and other sports or musical equipment, will be sent with care. But if you want to ship fragile luggage to Brazil, consider protecting it in cardboard boxes, and use the best solid elements to secure the inside of your parcel. For example, fill with newspaper board or polystyrene to avoid transport vibrations.
We took care of their luggage
Thank you to the Eelway staff who assisted us from booking to actual pick up... special thanks to Michael, our assigned concierge, who was so nice and made sure our luggages were safe.
Accurate and punctual at a really affordable cost given the service they provide. To be recommended. I experienced it yesterday. Quick and easy booking. Constant information.
Our partners and institutional clients
Brazil is the largest country in Latin America, and the fifth largest country in the world. It covers nearly half of the territory of South America. Brazil has a population of no less than 200 million inhabitants for an area of 8,514,876 km2. The official language of this country is Portuguese, due to its Portuguese colonial past. His neighbors speak Spanish. Brazil is the 8th largest power in the world and justifies its strong growth by its significant ethnic diversity despite the strong economic diversities. Brazil welcomes about 6.5 million tourists each year. That's why we at Eelway have decided to support these travelers by promoting a service that transports luggage, parcels and bulky objects from door to door. This service of shipping luggage and parcels to Brazil will allow you not to worry about your luggage or other bulky objects during your trip so that they take place without stress or tension. Entrust us with your belongings, luggage and bag, we take care of the delivery of your suitcases/packages to Brazil.
What are the 5 favorite destinations in Brazil ?
- Sao Paulo : This incredibly large city is home to nearly 11 million people. It is the largest city in Brazil. And the second largest in Latin America.
- Rio de Janeiro : The most popular tourist city in the world, Rio de Janeiro is the second largest city in Brazil with 6 million inhabitants. That's just over half of his older sister. The nickname of the city of Rio is "the wonderful city".
- Salvador de Bahia : This Brazilian coastal city located in the northeast of the country has a population of nearly 3 million. It should be noted that Salvador de Bahia covers an area of nearly 707 km²
- Brasilia : Brasilia, the country's political capital, has a population of only 2.5 million. First of all, it should be stressed that the city of Brasilia was born of a political decision and not of a real interest in the city.
What to do in Brazil ?
- Rio de Janeiro : More precisely, Christ standing at the top of his 300 m high rocky peak. In addition to having a 360° view of all of Rio and its beautiful coastline, you will be impressed by the size of this statue in which you can climb.
- Amazonia : As one of the last true wild places on our planet, Amazonia will provide you with an intense change of scenery that only a few places on earth are able to provide.
- Iguaçu Falls : These waterfalls have nothing to envy to niagara falls, and to say, the setting of the latter is simply fantastic, majestic. More than 200 waterfalls over only 2.7km in a tropical jungle.
- Pantanal : The most beautiful animal reserve in Brazil, immense and magnificent, with its caimans, blue parrots, toucans…
Why sending your luggage to Brazil ?
When you move to a new country:
To start your new life, you need what you need for optimal comfort during your trip. What to do when airlines refuse to carry luggage and bulky parcels? Thanks to Eelway, you can move easily by shipping your luggage and bulky parcels to Brazil.
In order to transport your favorite sports or leisure equipment to Brazil :
If you decide to go to Brazil to practice your favorite activity or sport, we will transport your bulky packages for you. Indeed, we can export your kayak board or paddle, but also transport your musical instrument, your piano, your golf clubs...
You are going to study in Brazil:
Eelway delivers your luggage door to door to ensure the success of your student year in Brazil. Thanks to our competitive rates and our negotiations with renowned international carriers, we will send your luggage and parcels quickly and cheaply to Brazil.
To travel serenely to Brazil:
You will start your trip to Brazil without luggage in your hands and therefore without stress related to its last ones. We will therefore transfer your business, whether it is a parcel or door-to-door luggage, to you in a very short time.
To alleviate the stress of lost baggage lost by airlines :
Brazil is a country with low flight safety, a country in which luggage "losses" are recurrent. So our services are there to counter these kinds of problems. Indeed we export your luggage to Brazil by picking it up at your door and we send it to the address you want. Tourists in this type of country are quickly scammed, especially when it comes to taxi travel... But without luggage, you can focus your attention on what you are doing and you will be in the best conditions to enjoy your trip to Brazil.
In order to limit the luggage costs during your flight:
Luggage policy in airlines is often very complicated and restrictive. It is therefore important to be well informed of these parameters in order not to incur very expensive invoices following a parcel that is too large, or a piece of luggage that is too heavy...
What are the size limits of airlines for cabin baggage ?
The limit dimensions of a carry-on luggage for a trip to Brazil vary according to the airline. Most of the time, the size limit for your cabin luggage is 55 x 40 x 23 cm and a weight that varies between 5 and 10 kg.
What are the size limits of airlines for checked baggage ?
The size limit for checked luggage when travelling in Brazil varies depending on the airline. However, many airlines accept checked luggage of a maximum of 158 cm (height + depth + width). The maximum accepted weight for checked luggage varies between 18 and 30 kg. It can therefore be very tricky to carry your luggage or parcel during a trip to Brazil. Above all, it can be quite expensive. That is why we recommend our door-to-door transportservice in Brazil.
What are the benefits of Eelway's luggage and parcel shipping service in Brazil and the size and weight limits for the shipment of luggage and parcels ?
The international export of Eelway luggage and door-to-door parcels will prevent you from starting your stay with a lost suitcase, an excruciating heat to pull your suitcases, and the fear of robbery in city travel. And not to mention the strict regulations of the airlines regarding your luggage. Fortunately, at Eelway, we allow you to travel without constraint:
- Send up to 75 kilos per piece of luggage and sports equipment
- Your package and luggage are insured
- Secure international logistics network
- Real-time baggage tracking by email and SMS
- No baggage size limit
- No excess baggage charges
- Customs formalities carried out on your behalf
- Your luggage is sealed and insured
For students, visitors, tourists or professionals of all kinds, our service can be particularly efficient, easy and practical. You transfer the number of units you want, all from door to door.
How does the luggage and parcel shipping service work in Brazil ?
Our web booking engine offers you the possibility to easily book your luggage delivery service in Brazil at any time. A transfer of luggage and parcels from your departure home to your arrival address, which makes this service a real advantage for travelling quietly with fragile, heavy, bulky packages. Eelway is above all simplicity :
- You send your luggage or parcel directly to your home, hotel...
- You travel peacefully without anxiety and without your luggage.
- On arrival, you receive your luggage or parcels at your home or hotel of destination.
Are my packages and luggage sent by Eelway protected ?
The luggage you entrust to us is insured up to €1,000 per unit at no extra cost. In addition, during the entire transport process we will inform you by email of the progress of your luggage. That's also Eelway, total transparency for more trust.
How to ship your luggage and parcels out of format for airlines in Brazil ?
Shipping your surfboard or kayak to Brazil :
Water sports equipment is often very bulky and frail, surfboards are made of resin and can break quickly. This is why we have created this surfboard transfer service in Brazil to facilitate the shipment of such items and especially to avoid you from cold sweats. Airlines charge for bulky items, and their safety is poor. In addition to this, foreign countries such as Brazil are not famous for luggage security at airports. Moreover, once there, it is difficult to find a taxi big enough to bring in your suitcase and especially a surfboard. Thus, the delivery of surfboards to Brazil is the ideal service to avoid all accidents and transport complications.
Brazil has a golf index equivalent to 6.0 out of 10. This destination is therefore very relevant for playing golf. Moreover, the transport of golf clubs being complicated,Eelway offers you to transport your golf clubs to your home so that you can use them and enjoy them to the full once you get there.
Have your bike transported to Brazil:
There are many reasons to send your bike to Brazil: Visit the beautiful spaces, compete in free ride in the favelas, sell it... However, it is much easier to use Eelway to send your bike to Brazil than to fight with your airline and pay huge fees. To send your bike to Brazil or any other destination, it must be in several parts and packed. This will reduce the size of the package and make it easier to transport.
What items are prohibited by parcel in Brazil ?
There are some restrictions when transporting business in Brazil for security reasons. Here is the list below :
- Perishable foods
- Animal products
- Cash, credit cards, debit cards
- Dangerous goods
- Hazardous products
- The plants
How to pack your parcels to send your luggage, bag and parcels to Brazil ?
For the transport of your luggage to Brazil, it is important to properly pack your package in order to best protect the contents of your luggage or package. So you need :
- A solid container adapted to your parcel and luggage : cardboard box, solid suitcase...
- Bubble wrap or rag to secure your package or luggage and prevent it from moving and getting damaged during transport
- Scotch tape and a pair of scissors
- A pen to stipulate "fragile" as well as the direction of your package and/or luggage
Your luggage and parcels are in all cases insured by our services and our service providers are known for their reliability.
What are the customs rules in Brazil and what items are prohibited from entering the country ?
Brazil, like any other country, has strict customs entry rules. It is therefore prohibited to send and/or transport the entire list below within the country :
- Firearms, ammunition and explosives
- Deadly knives and sharp weapons
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Plants and plant products
- Bird species
- Dairy products: milk, eggs, cheese
- Fish and seafood
- Cigarettes or alcoholic beverages of Brazilian origin
- Counterfeit products or currencies
- Pornographic products
The advantage of entering Brazil without your luggage or bag is that you do not have to declare what you are carrying in detail, as we take care of the formalities for you. Provided that the bans of Brazilian customs and airlines are respected. Indeed, when entering Brazil, the traveller is required to :
- account for the goods it transports
- pay the mandatory duties and taxes on the goods transported
- comply with exchange control formalities
What are the other ways to send luggage to Brazil ?
Send by sea freight and container :
Sea freight transport is an economical way to send your packages abroad, however, it is an export method with very long delays, so it is not the best way to receive your kayak in time for your holidays.
An international move:
International relocation by specialized companies is an excellent way to transfer a very large volume of business from one country to another. However, this is a particularly expensive method given the different means of transport that need to be used, and the distance.
Send by air freight :
Air freight is certainly the most efficient and fastest means of transport and export, but not necessarily the most respectful of fragile products and is above all a very expensive means of transfer.
Life in Brazil :
Brazil has been a dream destination for many years, synonymous with escape. Counting about 1500€ per person for 15 days, when you arrive, try to favour exchange offices rather than the country's major banks or the airport, which are very disadvantageous. In periods of high traffic, it is to be expected that prices will rise, particularly in terms of accommodation and hotels on the coast.
When to go to Brazil ?
There is no key period to travel to Brazil, given the size of this country, temperatures and climate can change somewhat depending on its position. But on average, the ideal time to travel to Brazil is from May to September.