Luggage storage Gare Montparnasse Train Station
More than 53 million passengers travel from/to Montparnasse station annually . The community has many attractions that attract tourists. Generally, the latter have only one obsession when they disembark. They wish to free themselves from their luggage to discover the city of Paris. Aware of this need, we have set up Eelway partner hotels. Admittedly, Montparnasse station has a locker service. However, this one only offers locker-type instructions. In addition, you only have access to it during the day, and payment is made exclusively in cash. If you stop at Montparnasse station, ask them for Eelway instructions. We guarantee you secure services. Our partner hotels will take care of your luggage, and you will be able to enjoy your stay better. You can also leave your luggage with us before you travel. For any reservation, connect to our Eelway Luggage Lockouts platform.
What type of luggage can you leave in the Montparnasse station lockers? And in the Eelway lockers? At Montparnasse station, you can store the following types of luggage:
- luggage, suitcases
- packages, parcels
- travel and sports bags
In the Eelway luggage storage, at our partner hotels, you can store much more than what Montparnasse Station offers to you. What are the maximum dimensions for these types of luggage? Here are the dimensions of the lockers available at Montparnasse station :
- Small locker: Height: 433 mm, Width: 347 mm, Depth: 824 mm
- Medium locker : Height : 591 mm, Width : 347 mm, Depth : 824 mm
- Large locker : Height : 908 mm, Width : 519 mm, Depth : 824 mm Eelway luggage storage allow you to drop off luggage of all sizes, without any restrictions.
Eelway luggage storage in Gare Montparnasse Train Station. Professionals looking after your luggage.
7 days a week,
24 hours a day
7 days a week
The Eelway luggage storage, the easiest way to store your luggage at Gare Montparnasse Train Station
1. Book online
We took care of their luggage
Paris was missing this great service, my luggage were taken on time and delivred at the train station without any issue ! A simple and efficient service
Top notch service, very responsive and accommodating. My luggage was collected and delivered exactly when we requested. Bravo Eelway !
Our partners and institutional clients
Looking for more than a luggage storage at Gare Montparnasse Train Station?
Why should I store my luggage at Gare Montparnasse station?
Imagine arriving in Paris, the wish to visit is strong and your hotel/location will not be available for a few hours. What to do ? Store your luggage !
With Eelway and his left-luggage service, you can store your bags at the nearest luggage locker and enjoy Paris as soon as you arrive. Beyond their bulky appearance, suitcases are a source of stress and tiredness.
By storing your belongings in our locker at Montparnasse Station, you can leave with peace of mind. Our luggage lockers are 100% secure and your belongings are insured.
What luggage can I leave at the Eelway locker near Montparnasse Station?At Eelway, there are no size restrictions for the bags and luggage you wish to store. For a budget of 10€ per bag/baggage for a period of 24 hours, we accept all your belongings. This is a single price applied to all our luggage lockers. When you arrive at the station, you have the choice between leaving your bags and suitcases in our luggage storage area at our nearest partner hotel, or asking one of our concierges to pick up your belongings directly at the station and bring them to one of our storage areas.
What can I leave in the SNCF locker at Montparnasse Station?
Montparnasse station has its own baggage locker service.
This service only allows three types of luggage:
What are the prices of the left-luggage service at Montparnasse Station?
At Eelway, we take care of your business! For this reason we have various services to facilitate and make your trip as comfortable as possible from start to end! These various offers are 100% secure.
From 10€ per day, we take care of your luggage.
What are the safety criteria in the Eelway?
At Eelway, we have a mission, to take care of your luggage!
- Concierges and hotel lockers selected by Eelway
- Sealed and secured luggage upon pick-up
- Baggage insured by our partner Helvetia Assurances
What are the closest luggage lockers to Montparnasse station?
Near Montparnasse station, our luggage locker is located 5 minutes walk from the station.
However, if you want to get rid of your bags, parcels and luggage as soon as you get off your train, call one of our concierges who will pick up your belongings and bring them to the locker of your choice!
Your concierge can even deliver your luggage directly to your hotel.
Montparnasse train station and the surrounding activities
By using our left-luggage services in our luggage locker near Montparnasse station, you will be able to take full advantage of the many activities available to you in the resort area.
Here is a short list of things to do when you leave the locker room:
- Le Musée de Bourdelle, a sculptors' workshop, transformed into a museum in the heart of the 14th arrondissement of Paris.
- Le Jardin Atlantique, a large garden on the roof of Montparnasse Station! A godsend because in addition to taking a breath of fresh air, you can admire the view from the top of the station's roof. This garden has several sports facilities: weight training, table tennis, tennis...
- The Montparnasse Cemetery, it might as well tell you that crossing a haven of peace by dragging noisy suitcases is not the best idea. That's also why we recommend that you check your luggage in.
- La Cité des Arts, it is a peaceful impasse, with sparkling colours and a beautiful luminosity. Its name comes from the many artists who used to land all along the alley. This city of arts also hosts a small museum, a stone's throw from the Montparnasse Tower.
How to go from Montparnasse Station to the center of Paris; to the Louvre Museum for example?
This trip will be very simple as long as you are not cluttered by your luggage :The subway aren't recommended for anyone travelling with their luggage. Here is a summary of the steps:
- at the Montparnasse-Bienvenüe station take line 13 towards St Denis,
- get off at the "CHAMPS-ELYSÉES-CLÉMENCEAU" stop
- Then take line 1 direction Château de Vincennes
- Get off at the Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre station
What are the spots to snack in Montparnasse station?
Once you are luggage-free with our service, you can choose to eat inside or outside the Montparnasse train station. However, if you wish to bring your luggage to the nearest partner hotel but eat beforehand, the station has many snacks and restaurants, here is the list:
- Selecta distributors
- Legal deposit (high-end restaurant)
- Bubbleology (fast food)
- Starbucks coffee
What are the metro lines near Montparnasse station?
Some travellers take the way to the Metro as soon as they get off their train. Need to know that using subway with your luggage is a very bad idea. These lines are very busy, your luggage may block, not enter, get stuck in security gates... We therefore advise you to check your bags and all kinds of items with our Eelway left-luggage locker service before taking the metro.
Here are the stations near Montparnasse Station:
- Montparnasse train station
- Edgar Quinet
- Saint Placide
How to get your navigo pass at Montparnasse station?
If you decide to stay 1 week or more in Paris, it is important to take metro tickets at the formula or to buy a navigo pass. Especially since the navigo pass is much more profitable.
Checking your luggage or calling our concierges at the exit of your train will allow you to be more free to pick up your navigation pass.
The ticket offices allowing you to buy your passes are located on the lower floor of the Montparnasse station.
For more information about this pass, visit the Navigo website.
How to get to Charles de Gaulle airport from Montparnasse station?
Obviously, making this journey is all the easier if you have your hands free, without the inconvenience of fatigue and stress caused by carrying your luggage. Here are the different ways to get to Charle de Gaulle airport from Montparnasse station:
20min for 30-50€
- Walk to Montparnasse-Bienvenüe station
- Metro line 4 destination Porte de Clignancourt then get off at St Michel
- Go to St michel Notre Dame station and take the RER line B
- In the direction of Charles de Gaulle Airport 1 and 2 / Mitry Claye
- Get off at Charles de Gaulle Airport.