Luggage storage Gare Austerlitz Train Station
Eelway luggage storage in Gare Austerlitz Train Station. Professionals looking after your luggage.
7 days a week,
24 hours a day
7 days a week
The Eelway luggage storage, the easiest way to store your luggage at Gare Austerlitz Train Station
1. Book online
We took care of their luggage
Very professional service
This is a first class experience. WOW thank you so so much. This is our 5th time using the service (but first review). Everyone we have met at Eelway is reliable, communicative and most important, trustworthy.
Our partners and institutional clients
Looking for more than a luggage storage at Gare Austerlitz Train Station?
About the luggage storage at Gare d’Austerlitz station
You will come at the Gare d’Austerlitz train station and you would to visit Paris the fastest as possible ?
For no waste of time, Eelway have a service to you : the luggage storage locker, ideal for discovering Paris on foot and without your bag.
You can deposit and store your luggage near Gare d’Austerlitz, in our Eelway's hotel partner !
Why let your luggage with Eelway at Austerlitz train station in Paris?
Eelway take care of your suitcases for making your life easier ! We know the stress about luggage, package and large bags, that’s not so easy to discover a city or take the public transports when we are overloaded about suitcases !
It’s why Eelway helps you to be free of your luggage, with our left luggage service !
System are simple, you only had to deposit your suitcases in our locker and take off at the time you want !
You will be luggage-free and can fully discovered Paris !
What kind of luggage can I let near Gare d’Austerlitz train station ?
In the Eelway locker at Austerlitz Station, you can deposit any kind of luggage. If this last is oversized, please signal it at the reservation and we will help you.
Is the Eelway's luggage locker securised ?
Our mission is to take care of your left-luggage :
- Locker is bookable beforehand for avoid you all possibility of confusions or doubt.
- Your suitcases will be sealed and securised from the beginning.
- Our receptionist will be keep an eye on your luggage, in securised hotels.
- Your bags are insured by Helvetia Assurances at the beginning until the end of the process.
What are the prices and opening hours of the Eelway baggage locker?
In Eelway lockers, the price for luggage stored in a totally secure and supervised place is 10€, per 24-hour period. Our network of partner hotels welcomes you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, even as a reinforcement of the Vigipirate plan.
Changes or cancellations are free of charge, and availability checks are visible online.
Our customer service is available every day between 7am and 10pm. Visit our website now, where you can book the services of our Eelway hotels partner.
Where are the lockers nearest to Austerlitz Station in Paris?
Eelway has many luggage lockers in Paris.
You can find some near Austerlitz Station, less than 10 minutes walk from it! You can check their location and book them here.
It will be possible for you to deposit all types of luggage in our lockers: suitcases, bags, parcels....
What are the opening hours of Austerlitz Station?
The station is open every day from 4:30 am to midnight, including public holidays.
For more information about the station, please visit the station's website.
Where and how to have a snack at Austerlitz Station?Once you are free of your luggage, do not hesitate to eat after your trip. However, if you decide to eat before leaving your luggage, you can find brands in the station ; here is the list:
- Selecta distributors
- The distributors of L'Orangerie de Paris
- Le Picto
- Ari's Bagels
- Brioche Dorée
- Pain Soleil
- La croissanterie
- Caffè Ritazza
How to go to Austerlitz Station?
By subway:The Austerlitz metro station is served by lines 5 and 10.
It is possible for you to reach her at the access points:
- Cour museum
- Cour seine
- Boulevard de l'hôpital
At the "Gare d'Austerlitz" stop, availables buses are:
- Buses 63 and 64: Quai d'Austerlitz
- Buses 57,91,N02 and N31: Boulevard de l'Hôpital
- Buses 24, 61 and 63: Place Valhubert
On level -1 of the station is the RER station served by RER C, with which you can go where you want to go.
Name is Austerlitz Train station.
It is also possible to call a taxi, a station is available in the station.
But also in "Velib", many stations are located near the station and are easily findable.
Top 5 : The essential activities of Paris:
- The Eiffel Tower: it is on the edge of the Seine that stands the "Dame de Fer", an essential monument not to be missed during your visit to the Capital. If you would like to visit it, feel free to click on the link to book your tickets.
- The Louvre Museum: when you visit the city, you must take a look at the Louvre Museum. Between the Mona Lisa and La Vénus de Milo, the Louvres will not fail to impress you.
- Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral: this masterpiece of Gothic architecture is the most visited monument in France. From its history to its architecture, the cathedral contains many secrets to discover. (Momentarily unavailable.)
- The Pantheon: this magnificent building and one of the most famous and prestigious monuments in Paris.
- L'Arc de Triomphe: Located at the top of the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe is the largest arch in the world. Harboring the tomb of the unknown soldier, this monument will certainly interest you. His visit is an opportunity to combine shopping and cultural visit.
For more information on the city of Paris and the activities it offers, consult Paris official website of the city's tourist office.
To enjoy your visit to the city of Paris, do not hesitate to book your luggage storage here!