Luggage storage Paris
"Classic" luggage storage or Lockers in ParisIt is where usually people think to store their bags while travelling. So where to leave your luggage in Paris? Available in most of Parisian train stations (excepted in Bercy and Austertliz train stations) and in Paris Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport (There is any lockers in Paris-Orly Airport. Other services are available to keep your belongings into safe areas), the lockers are one of the way to leave your bags for a few hours. Luggage lockers are secure places where you can leave your baggage for a few hours or a few days (with a maximum of 3 days in a row). There are different sizes of lockers to keep your bags. Prices depend on luggage size and storage time. This type of storage can be useful for a few hours if you don't want to carry your baggage but it isn't convenient and often expensive if you have more than 1 piece of luggage and there is no insurance because you are responsive of the belongings you store into lockers. Keep in mind that the lockers are sometime closed for maintenance or because of a strike of the employees (you are travelling in France 😊). Moreover, it is sometime full during peak times, such as spring/summer breaks and holiday periods, so you need to contact the company (Itirémia) that manages the lockers in train station to be up to date before leaving your bags.
Luggage lockers in Train stations in Paris:
- Gare du Nord
- Gare de Lyon
- Gare Saint-Lazare
- Gare de l’Est
- Gare Montparnasse (under maintenance, closed until further notice)
- Gare d’Austerlitz (closed until further notice)
Lockers in Train stations in the Parisian suburbs:
- Gare de Marne-la-Vallée – Chessy – Disneyland
Benefits of lockers in Paris train stations:
- Automatics, you are the one that put your bags in the locker and retrieve them
- Available in most of train stations in Paris (managed by Itirémia, a private company)
Drawbacks of lockers in Paris train stations:
- Can be expensive for more than 1 piece of luggage
- You cannot store your bags more than 3 days in a row
- Sometime closed for maintenance
- Sometime full during spring and summer periods (Paris is one of the most visited city in the world)
- During peak times, you can have a large lineup of people to leave and retrieve your baggage
Eelway luggage storage service - Transfer luggage service in Paris
More than a simple luggage storage, a new way to keep your luggage in Paris
Eelway mobile luggage storage is a new generation of luggage storage that offers more than just a way to leave your bags. Eelway service enables you to enjoy each moment in Paris without carrying your baggage (of course because it's a luggage storage!) BUT you don't have to go back to your hotel, to the airport or the train station; in a nutshell to the place where you let your luggage... Your luggage is delivered where you want & when you need. More you can leave any type of luggage because price is same regardless of weight or size. If you want to know more about our service functioning, rendez-vous to the page How does it work?
Where can you leave your luggage in Paris with Eelway?The luggage storage and transfer in available anywhere in Paris, and suburbs, train stations and airports. Here are the different services offered:
- Home and rental (Airbnb): any address in Paris and its suburbs. Your concierge collects and deliver your luggage at the frontdoor for your appartment
- Hotels and B&B: your can leave and retreive your bags at the reception desk of your hotel in Paris and its suburbs
- Offices: we manage from A to Z suitcases of your staffs, colleagues and clients in Paris between offices and train stations and airports.
- Parisian train stations:
- luggage storage service in Gare de Lyon train station
- luggage storage in Gare du Nord train station
- luggage storage in Gare Montparnasse train station
- luggage storage in Gare de l'Est train station
- luggage storage in Gare d'Austerlitz station
- luggage storage in Gare de Bercy station
- Luggage storage in Gare Saint-Lazare
- luggage storage in Gare de Marne-la-Vallée - Disneyland Paris
- luggage storage in Gare TGV in Paris-CDG Airport (our concierge can meet you in the station to collect and deliver your bags)
- Paris airports:
Benefits of Eelway luggage storage service:
- Anywhere in Paris
- Team available from 6am to 10pm
- A team of Professionals that seals and store your belongings in secure areas
- Single price regardless of luggage size or weight
- Booking online on our site, by phone: +33, by email
Drawback of Eelway luggage storage service:
- We are always improving our service thanks to you.
Finally, where can I leave my luggage in Paris?
Classic lockers, Eelway mobile luggage storage... You are now able to find the best way to store your luggage in Paris! ;)
Eelway luggage storage in Paris. Professionals looking after your luggage.
7 days a week,
24 hours a day
7 days a week
Enjoy the Eelway luggage storage in Paris
1. Book online
2. Drop your luggage
We took care of their luggage
Booked 3 bags from Novotel Paris Rungis Hotel to Gare Du Nord (Eurostar station) on 3rd August 2017. Bags pick up was at 08:00 AM and drop was at 02:30 PM on the same day. These guys were amazing on time and they give constant messages/updates via mail/SMS. We had a great bags free trip to Eiffel tower because of these guys... The concept itself is amazing and superb... Love to see these guys throughout the world... That's the reason thought of sharing as others can use this service for sure....
Picked up 11 bags for me and my group from hotel and picked up from Gare du Nord at end of day. Excellent communication, arrived on time, well organized and courteous staff. Would recommend to anyone.
Our partners and institutional clients
Is their a place to store luggage near Paris ?
You can book a luggage storage near Paris easily on our website. We work with local shops and hotels that allow our customers to store their luggage in a secured space. So, enjoy Paris without luggage !
What is the price to store a luggage near Paris ?
We charge you only 10€ per bag per day. Of course, the price is decreasing according to the number of bags and days of storage. And all the iteams are insured by Helvetia Insurance, our special insurance.
What can you store in our left-luggage facility ?
There is no size restriction in our left-luggage facilities near Paris. You can drop off all kinds of luggage. However, if you want to store a large item, as a bike, please contact us by chat beforehand.
How long can you store a luggage near Paris ?
You can store your luggage as long as you want ! Just select the pick-up and drop-off dates and hours of your choice on our website. And don't worry, you can modify your booking for free.
How can I find the nearest luggage storage near Paris ?
You just have to go on eelway.com and do a research. You will see all our luggage storage facilities near Paris.
Parisis the capital and largest city of France. His charisma and dynamism make it one of the most beautiful and famous cities in Europe, and in the whole world. As the vibrant capital of the country, the city known as the City of Light brings together, many symbolic places such as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe or the Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral.
Thanks to its diversity and its numerous districts, the capital will not fail to amaze you, with all the points of view which it proposes. Paris is endowed of an incredible cultural heritage, and has an important place in the world of fashion and luxury, which explains the high level of tourist visits in this city.
Because of its history, the capital shines throughout the world, and attracts more and more tourists every year. Many travelers dream of being able to enjoy the activities that the city offers, however, it is not easy to discover Paris with your arms carrying suitcases, bags or other bulky luggage. Drop your bags on arrival in one of our luggage storage locationis an almost mandatory step, especially when the check-in time of your hotel or Airbnb is late. Thanks to Eelway, you can entrust your bags to professionals in the tourism industry : receptionists, hoteliers, etc. Free yourself from your bulky personal effects to be able to totally enjoy the French capital.
Our partner hotels in Paris will allow you to store your luggage and bags in hotels that are ideally located and totally safe !
You will be able to visit Paris in total serenity !
Why should you put your luggage in a locker or at a luggage storage location in Paris ?
Travelling to Paris ? You have many hours to wait before your room is vacated without knowing what to do with your luggage. It's always satisfying to be able to stock your personal belongings in the assurance that they are in good hands. And that's exactly what Eelway offers you, the travellers.
At Eelway we know from experience how difficult it is to travel in Paris with big bags or heavy luggage... With all the activities it proposes, Paris is a city to visit from mainly on foot or by subway, and most of all empty-handed !
No one wants to visit the Eiffel Tower, go shopping or take the subway with their suitcases under their arms. This is why we suggest you to stock your luggage in our hotel lockers in Paris as soon as you arrive.
Our luggage storage are at your entire disposition to avoid all the stress that your personal items could create in the subway or RER, when you travel between two museum visits!
Thanks to Eelway, you can visit and enjoy the city of Paris in complete serenity.
Where can I find luggage lockers and storage locations in Paris ?
The city of Paris has several spaces with automatic lockers, particularly in its airports or stations.
- Luggage Storage at Paris Airports (the storage service is open every day of the week):
- Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Paris-Orly Airport does not offer a baggage check. Hence the advantage of opting for Eelway's baggage deposit or transfer options
- Luggage Storage at Paris train stations (The city of Paris has a large number of train stations):
- Austerlitz Station
- Lyon station
- East Station
- Bercy station Burgundy - Pays d'Auvergne
- North Station
- Saint-Lazare Station
- Montparnasse train station
Why use Eelway luggage services in Paris ?
Our instructions are perfect to allow you to enjoy Paris, during a stopover a few hours before a flight or while waiting for your hotel room to open. Eelway's concierges and partners take care of your luggage to make your life easier ! We all know the stress generated by luggage, parcels, bulky bags. It's not easy to visit a city or take the transports when you're congested, especially when you're loaded with suitcases ! That's why Eelway flies to your rescue by allowing you to free yourself from all your bulky business, thanks to its hotel partner instructions ! The system is simple, all you have to do is drop off your luggage in our network of partner hotels and pick it up at times that suit you. You will be able to fully enjoy Paris and have an unforgettable stay.
What are the prices to drop-off your luggage with Eelway in Paris ?
The price of an Eelway baggage checkpoint is €10, per unit and per 24-hour period. For this price you will find :
- a quality service
- competent receptionists always smiling and ready to take care of your bags and luggage
- a maximum level of security
It is important to note that Eelway offers luggage storage facilities in hotels. But also a transit storage solution. With the "transit storage solution" , an Eelway carrier picks up your luggage at the time and adress of your choice, and delivers it to you wherever you want, whether at the airport before your flight, at the station, or anywhere else.
What are the Eelway hours of operation in Paris ?
Our network of partner hotels welcomes you most of the time 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Remember to check the opening hours of the nearest baggage storage location by visiting our online booking tool. Changes or cancellations are free of charge, and availabilities are visible online. Our customer service is available every day between 7am and 10pm. Visit our platform now, where you can book the services of one of our partner hotels.
What sizes of luggage can you leave in Eelway lockers ?
With Eelway you can drop off your luggage and other bulky items that prevent you from enjoying your stay to the full. The advantage of our baggage "lockers" is that the size restrictions are much more flexible than in a baggage locker service specific to a station, tourist site, museum or monument... Of course, if you want to store an item and you doubt if it's accepted in our storage location, you can always contact our customer service at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat on the Eelway website.
What types of luggage can we accommodate in Eelway luggage storage locations in Paris ?
Eelway has one main goal : to free the traveller from the tension of suitcases or bags and thus offer him the possibility to enjoy his trip in the best possible way ; by waiting until his hotel room is free, for example. In the Eelway partner hotels, you can drop off all types of luggage. If your suitcase is of an unusual size, please inform us at the time of booking in order to find a suitable solution.
What are the steps in the process of booking an Eelway storage locker ?
With Eelway, booking a luggage check-in to enjoy your stay in Paris is very quick, here are the steps to follow :
- Visit eelway.com. Then choose your ideal luggage storage location. In case of doubt, do not hesitate to speak with our advisors thanks to the live chat at the bottom right of the screen.
- Then you choose the date and duration of your storage and click on the hotel deposit that suits you best.
- Step three, complete the contact and payment form and confirm your reservation.
- Then you will receive a confirmation email.
Visit our website now !
Good to know when you visit Paris !
During the "Vigipirate plan" period, luggage lockers in public places in Paris are likely to close their doors for security reasons. That's why at Eelway, we are committed to keeping the luggage storage service available to allow you to fully enjoy your stay. We will ensure that you can always drop off or pick up your luggage at the times that suit you best.
When to visit Paris ?
Located in the northern part of France, and in the middle of the continent, Paris is a city with temperatures that vary considerably. Winter can be very cold, humid and cloudy. The climate is continental. It is therefore better to stay there in spring or summer, when the temperatures are rather warm and nice.
How to prepare your arrival in Paris ?
It is important to prepare well for your arrival in Paris. This will avoid bad surprises such as late arrivals, losses, bag oversights, doubt about the location of your luggage deposit, etc. Here are the three essential steps to overcome these problems :
- Find out what transportation options are available to you.
- Check the information provided by your accommodation, from its opening time to your arrival time, to determine if you need a baggage check to drop off your belongings while waiting for your check-in or after your check-out time.
- Prepare your visit program to make the most of your time in Paris: tickets, fares, conditions for Vigipirates plans.
Are Eelway luggage storage secure ? At Eelway, we have a mission, to take care of your luggage !
- Your order can be booked in advance, which avoids any possibility of confusion or doubt.
- Your luggage will be sealed and secured as soon as it is picked up.
- Your luggage will be monitored by receptionists in secure hotels.
- Your business is insured by Helvetia Assurances from the beginning to the end of the process.
What to do in Paris once your luggage has been placed in our luggage storage locations: our TOP 5 of the activities ?
Once you are free of your luggage, you can fully enjoy the many sporting, touristic and cultural activities to do in Paris. Here is a top 5 of the essential activities to be carried out :
- Eiffel Tower : Tower and essential symbol of the French capital.
- Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral : the cathedral is the most visited place in the country.
- Avenue des Champs Elysées : "the most beautiful avenue in the world" is the ideal place to go shopping while soaking up the Parisian atmosphere.
- Louvre Museum : this well-known museum full of mythical works will amaze you.
- Jardin des Tuileries : a place for relaxation and walks, offering magnificent views of Parisian architecture.
Did luggage storage have completely disappeared in France ?
Since the regular establishment of the Vigipirate plan, many travelers have been asking themselves the same question: are luggage lockers in Paris and France still open? The answer is that these luggage lockers are often "partially" open. After a period of closing, in stations, the automatic lockers were re-opened according to certain conditions. It will indeed be difficult to file large cases there because size and price constraints have been introduced. Security services in public monuments, for example, are now required to scan and secure travelers' suitcases, bags or other personal belongings before storing them in lockers. It is also good to know that automatic instructions for storing travel belongings are also available at airports, but always under the same constraints as those stations: safety first and foremost.
What are the conditions for baggage storage at Parisian stations and airports ? When you check your luggage in these types of places, you will be subject to many constraints in terms of size and weight.
Indeed, for people travelling with large suitcases, such as sports equipment, it is very complicated to store them because of the limited size of the lockers. In addition, it is impossible to book a deposit in advance, the deposit will be made directly upon your arrival at the station or airport, depending on the availability of the day. For this first reason, we recommend that you leave your suitcases and bags in a partner hotel.
The prices are also not the same from one place to another, however, prices vary between 5€ and 7€ for medium or small lockers.
It will cost between 9 and 10€ for a large unsupervised locker.
It is also important to have cash at these times, since very few ATM services accept credit cards.
How long can I leave my luggage in a station or airport storage ?
In a station or airport, you will be able to store your suitcases, bags, parcels or other personal belongings, 3 days maximum.
To be able to access a longer storage time, you can book an Eelway luggage deposit now. Indeed, with Eelway, store your luggage as many days as you want in Paris.
How many Eelway luggage lockers will you find in the city of Paris ?
Eelway has many partner hotels in all the districts of Paris. The French capital being divided into 20 districts, Eelway has made sure to be located near all the major traffic areas to make your life easier.
Luggage storage in the 1st arrondissement of Paris
Located between the famous Louvre Museum, the Royal Palace and the Tuileries, the 1st arrondissement is the heart of Paris. With its many things to discover, this side of Paris will not fail to surprise you ! If you are looking to visit the Louvre Museum or walk to the Tuileries as quickly as possible without being stressed by your suitcases, Eelway has the solution for you !
Where to drop off your luggage in the 1st arrondissement of Paris ?
Recording your important belongings to discover Paris in complete serenity can be a good solution! Thanks to Eelway services, you can also entrust your luggage to a luggage concierge who will take care of your business wherever you want, and then forward it to you at the place and time you want.
Solution for the baggage drop-off in the 1st arrondissement.
Check-in at the partner hotel Châtelet-les-Halles, near the Louvre :
You can easily get to Châtelet-les-Halles thanks to the large Parisian transport network. Once you arrive in Paris, you will have the opportunity to take :
- By Metro : lines 1, 4, 7, 7, 11 and 14 will take you easily to the surroundings of Châtelet-les-Halles.
- By Bus : buses 21, 38, 47, 47, 72, 58, 67, 69, 81 or 96 will allow you to arrive directly or near Châtelet-les-Halles.
- By RER : the station is served by three lines of the Île de France regional express network: lines A, B and D.
Good to know : Taxis are also a good alternative to get to the places you want to visit, however, this option is more expensive.
You will surely benefit from taking public transport since traffic is not very fluid and could be a waste of time. In addition, if you are numerous and very busy, getting into the vehicle can be tricky. That's why we advise you to check your luggage and then discover the city.
Luggage storage in the 4th arrondissement of Paris
Located in the centre of Paris, the 4th arrondissement attracts many tourists thanks to its large streets that make it easy to park and walk around. The presence of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral is also one of the district's strong points.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 4th arrondissement of Paris ?
To be able to walk around the Eelway district in peace and quiet, Eelway strongly recommends that you store your luggage and bulky bags in one of its partner luggage lockers. In addition, to visit Notre Dame, you will have to be free from your business because, with the Vigipirate Plan in place, new constraints have been put in place. And it is often forbidden to enter Parisian monuments with large suitcases.
To be able to access the 4th arrondissement and drop off your luggage, you can take :
- The Metro : lines 1, 4, 7 and 11 will give you easy access to it.
- The Bus : buses 63, 67, 69 and 96 are at your service to get there.
Luggage storage in the 5th arrondissement of Paris
The 5th arrondissement of Paris is very dynamic, thanks to the Latin district and its mostly young and student population. It also owns very prestigious sites such as the Pantheon, the Sorbonne or Soufflot Street. Its animation and its many treasures make it a district very appreciated by Parisians and by the many travelers who come to visit the city !
Where to drop off your luggage in the 5th arrondissement of Paris ?
We strongly advise you to drop off your luggage in one of our partner lockers, to be able to fully enjoy the Pantheon and the many bars in the Latin Quarter. Eelway will also provide you with caretakers who will be at your disposal as soon as your luggage is taken care of. Your personal effects will then be sent to you wherever and whenever you wish.
Solutions for luggage storage in the 5th arrondissement :
You will be able to leave your personal belongings in 3 luggage lockers in the 5th arrondissement :
- Rue Mouffetard
- Maubert Mutualité
Thanks to the public transport facilities close, it will be easy for you to get there :
- By Metro : metro lines 1, 5, 7, 9 and 10 will allow you to easily reach the heart of the district and close to the locker of your choice.
- By Bus : to go to the 5th district you can also take buses 27, 87, 86, 24, 21, 47, 87 or 84.
- By RER : RER B will take you without problems to the Latin districts of the 5th arrondissement.
Good to know : If you choose the services of our concierges, you order a global service that will allow you to free yourself from your luggage easily and without waiting. No risk for you suitcases to have a problem since they will be sealed in front of you by your caretaker. You will then pick them up at a time and place that suits you best.
Luggage storage in the 6th arrondissement of Paris
The 6th arrondissement of Paris is one of the most chic that totally represents Parisian elegance and refinement. With the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district, the Palais and the Jardins du Luxembourg, the district has a magnificent architecture that will impress you.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 6th arrondissement of Paris ?
To be able to fully enjoy and soak up the Parisian atmosphere of these incredible places, it will be easier to do it empty-handed or at least in a less crowded way. For this reason, an Eelway partner instruction will be available at any time of the day. It is located near the Place de l'Odéon, where the Théâtre de l'Europe is located.
Public transport can get you there very quickly :
- By Metro : metro lines 4, 6, 10, 12, 13 will take you there.
- By Bus : buses 39, 84 and 89 will allow you to easily reach the 6th arrondissement.
Book your locker now in the 6th arrondissement of Paris with Eelway.
Luggage lockers in the 7th arrondissement of Paris
With the Musée d'Orsay, the Invalides, the Champ de Mars and of course the Eiffel Tower, the 7th arrondissement is one of the most important places in the capital. It is full of many Parisian treasures and monuments that are important to discover during a stay in the City of Light.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 7th arrondissement of Paris ?
No one ever wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower with all their luggage under their arms. An Eelway luggage storage can free you from your luggage and thus, you can fully visit this essential monument and its surroundings. It is very easy to get to the 7th arrondissement by public transport :
- By Metro : Metro lines 8, 10, 12, and 13 can take you directly to the area around the district.
- By Bus : Buses 69, 82, 87 and 92 will help you to get there easily.
- By RER : you can go there with RER C.
Good to know : If you are visiting Paris and want to visit the Eiffel Tower, take the time to prepare your trips and book your tickets. This will save you from endless waiting and considerable time wasted. You will be able to discover more monuments and places in the 7th arrondissement. Feel free to book your tickets here.
Luggage storage in the 8th arrondissement of Paris
In the heart of this district is the most beautiful avenue in the world: the Champs Elysées with its incredible Arc de Triomphe. Many tourists come every year to shop while admiring the beauty of Paris monuments.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 8th arrondissement of Paris ?
Shopping on the most beautiful avenue, cluttered with suitcases, is not an easy task. You will need to have your hands free to be able to enjoy as much as the Champs Elysées has to offer. Many public transports will be at your entire disposition :
- By Metro : metro lines 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 12 or 14 will allow you to easily reach the heart of the borough and close to the locker of your choice.
- By Bus : Buses 28, 52, 43, and 83 will help you to get there easily.
You can book your locker to enjoy your stay as much as possible.
Luggage storage in the 10th arrondissement of Paris
The 10th arrondissement is one of the best connected districts in Paris. It will therefore be very easy for you to get to the railway station or the Louvres Museum, thanks to its important transport network.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 10th arrondissement of Paris ?
It will always be easier for you to visit the city of Paris and take the metro for example, without suitcases, bags or other bulky items. The 10th arrondissement with its various public transport systems will help you not to waste time :
- By Metro : Metro lines 4, 7, 8 or 10 can take you directly to the area around the district.
- By Bus : thanks to buses 38, 39, 47 and 65 you can get there.
- By RER : RER B and C are at your disposal to take you to the 10th arrondissement.
Luggage storage in the 12th arrondissement of Paris
Connected to the Bois de Vincennes, the 12th arrondissement is the largest in Paris. Passengers enjoy walking around this quiet and pleasant area.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 12th arrondissement of Paris ?
Being one of the largest boroughs in the City of Light, the 12th arrondissement is well served by transport :
- By Metro : line 1, 6, 8 or even 14 will take you there quickly.
- By Bus : Buses are 22, 29 and 72 are a good alternative.
- By RER : you can also go there with RER A.
Luggage lockers in the 14th arrondissement of Paris
Located near the Seine, the 14th arrondissement is known for its proximity to cities such as Montrouge and Gentilly. And for the more adventurous, the district is one of the entrances to visit the catacombs of Paris.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 14th arrondissement of Paris ?
No one wants to visit the catacombs full of luggage, which is why Eelway offers you to book a partner locker right next to the mysterious underground.
You can reach the 14th district :
- By Metro : Metro lines 6 and 14 will allow you to do this.
- By Bus : buses 28, 38 and 58 are the ones that will take you to the 12th arrondissement.
Good to know : in most cases museums or monuments refuse to store your luggage for security reasons. It is sometimes possible that these tourist attractions may have changing rooms, but the dimensions and places are very limited. That's why you shouldn't be afraid to check your luggage with Eelway.
Luggage storage in the 15th arrondissement of Paris
Located in the southwest of Paris, it is its modern architecture that makes it famous. It is also a very residential district, since its districts are the most populated in Paris.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 15th arrondissement of Paris ? With Eelway you will have two luggage lockers, it is up to you to choose the one that best suits you in terms of location.
To make it easier for you:
- By Metro : the district is served by metro lines 6, 8, 10, 10, 12 and 13.
- By Bus : buses 39, 70, 80, 80, 85 and 95 can take you there.
- By RER : RER C can also take you there.
Luggage lockers in the 16th arrondissement of Paris
Between the Louis Vuitton Foundation, renowned museums and embassy districts, the 16th arrondissement is considered the most chic and affluent in Paris.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 16th arrondissement of Paris ?
To be able to enjoy the beauty of the neighbourhoods, record your personal belongings with Eelway.
To access it you can take :
- The Metro : Metros 1 and 9 are at your disposal to get there.
- Le Bus : the district is served by buses 52 and 63.
For more information on the visit and prices of the Louis Vuitton Foundation, click here.
Luggage storage in the 18th arrondissement of Paris Located near the Seine, the 18th arrondissement is a pleasant place to discover. With its large population it is fortunate to be well served. Bordered by the districts of Montmartre, it always attracts the most curious travelers.
Where to drop off your luggage in the 18th arrondissement of Paris ? Eelway offers you two partner lockers to store your luggage.
To get there you just have to take:
- Metro : lines 8, 12 and 14.
- The Bus : the 350 bus.
All the baggage checkpoints in Paris allow you to free yourself from your baggage without any problems and enjoy your stay in the French capital. To enjoy your visit to the city of Paris, do not hesitate to book your luggage storage here !