Luggage storage Eiffel Tower
In order to visit the Eiffel Tower without your luggage, book your luggage storage online. Store your bags and suitcases in secured left-luggage facility thanks to our network of partners in Paris. Most of our luggage storage near the Eiffel Tower are opened 24 hours a day.
Free yourself from your luggage to enjoy your visit of the Eiffel Tower. Our luggage lockers will allow you to store your belongings in hotels or shops ideally located near the Eiffel Tower.How does our luggage storage work near the Eiffel Tower :
- Selected the best luggage storage near the Eiffel Tower
- Book it online
- Go to the reception desk of our partner to drop off your luggage.
- Pick up your bags after visiting the Eiffel Tower !
How to use our luggage storage near Eiffel Tower?
2. Drop off
7 days a week,
24 hours a day
7 days a week
We took care of their luggage
Awesome service - used in the first time in La Rochelle after finding on google. Would recommend to avoid getting stuck with luggage to cart around and will use again!
Outstanding company with a precise delivery! Good service, always sending updates! Will surely use it again! Well done Eelway
I have used this service twice now in the last year - both times without any issue. It has left me free to check out of an air bnb and still have a day in Paris without luggage.
So simple and stress free! Excellent service - thank you for helping me with my heavy bags, it gave me and extra day to explore Paris before my evening flight.
Great service and it sure beats dragging your suitcases down crowded narrow sidewalks in Paris.
Excellent service and very helpful people!!!
This service is amazing!! Definitely worth it!!
Great service. Made first day a delight.
Excellent service! Would 100% recommend. The booking process is quick and easy.
Fabulous, fabulous service! Excellent communication, kindness and promptness! Would recommend and use this service again and again!
great service, fast ,friendly staff,highly recommended
Really great service, very convenient, good value, with prompt and helpful staff. A real lifesaver!
Is their a place to store luggage near Eiffel Tower ?
You can book a luggage storage near Eiffel Tower easily on our website. We work with local shops and hotels that allow our customers to store their luggage in secure space. So, enjoy Eiffel Towername without luggage !
What is the price to store luggage near Eiffel Tower ?
We charge you only 10€ per luggage per day. Of course, the price is decreasing according to the number of luggage and days of storage. And all the items are insured by Helvetia Insurance, our special insurance.
What can you store in our left-luggage facility ?
There is no size restriction in our left-luggage facilities near Eiffel Tower. You can drop off all kinds of luggage. However, if you want to store a large item, as a bike, please contact us by chat beforehand.
How long can you store luggage near Eiffel Tower ?
You can store your luggage as long as you want ! Just select the pick-up and drop-off dates and hours of your choice on our website. And don't worry, you can modify your booking for free.
How can I find the nearest luggage storage near Eiffel Tower ?
You just have to go on eelway.com and do a research. You will see all our luggage storage facilities near Eiffel Tower.
Does the Eiffel Tower have a left-luggage locker?
You will soon be going to the Eiffel Tower and you want to free yourself from your luggage? Nothing could be easier!
As the official website of the monument says, there are no lockers where you can let your luggage.
But don't worry, Eelway offers you its services to allow you to visit the Eiffel Tower serenely.
Why should I use a left-luggage service near the Eiffel Tower?
Eelway's services take care of your luggage to make your life easier!
Free yourself from your bulky bags by leaving your luggage in one of our lockers near the Eiffel Tower.
You will then be able to move easily, without suitcases to disturb you, and thus fully enjoy this mythical tower!
What types of luggage can I store in a luggage storage?
In the Eelway lockers, you can leave any type of luggage.
If the size is out of format, please inform us when booking to plan a suitable location.
Is the Eelway left-luggage locker secure?
Our mission is to take care of your luggage:
- The locker can be booked in advance, which avoids any possibility of confusion or doubts.
- Your luggage will be sealed and secured as soon as it is picked up.
- Your luggage will be monitored by receptionists in secure hotels.
- Your luggage, bags, and suitcases are insured by Helvetia Insurance from the beginning to the end of the process.
What is the price? What are the opening hours?
In the Eelway lockers, the price for luggage in a 100% secure and supervised locker is 10€, per 24-hour period.
Our network of partner hotels that operate the left-luggage service welcomes you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, even as a reinforcement of the Vigipirate plan.
Changes or cancellations are free of charge, and availability checks are visible online.
Our customer service is available every day between 7 am and 10 pm. Visit our platform now, where you can book the services of our Eelway partner hotels
Book a left-luggage locker at the Eiffel Tower by clicking here!
What are the prohibited items at the Eiffel Tower?
Many objects are prohibited during the visit of this essential monument!
We have listed them here:
- weapons and ammunition.
- explosive, flammable or volatile substances.
- knives that may constitute a weapon dangerous to the safety of the public and personnel.
- tools (in particular cutter, screwdriver, pliers...).
- all excessively heavy, bulky or foul-smelling objects.
- excessively large packages or luggage (according to agents inspecting at the entrance to the monument).
- any climbing, jumping equipment (in particular bungee jumping or parachute jumping) as well as any propaganda material of any kind.
- Non-foldable children's strollers.
- animals, except for those useful for accompanying persons recognized as disabled.
- glass glasses and bottles, beverage cans.
- an excessive amount of drink or food (according to the reception staff).
A template is available to visitors at four points in the square, and at the security checkpoint before entering the monument.
Be careful, the Eiffel Tower does not have luggage lockers or checkrooms. Any things not allowed on the monument and placed in a bin will be considered lost.
That's why we recommend using Eelway luggage lockers!
For more information about the monument, please go on the official website of the Eiffel Tower.
Top 5: best activities near the Eiffel Tower
After left your luggage and visiting the "Iron Lady" in a very light atmosphere, set off to discover its surroundings:
- The Champ de Mars
- The Trocadero
- National Hotel of Invalides
- Musée de l’Homme
- The city of architecture and heritage
For more information on activities to discover near the Eiffel Tower, click here.
How to go to the Eiffel Tower?
The Eiffel Tower is accessible from various public transport lines.
- Line 9 (Pont de Sévres - Mairie de Montreuil: stop Trocadéro)
- Line 6 (Charles de Gaulle Etoile Nation: Bir-Hakeim stop)
- Line 8 (Balard - Créteil: Ecole Militaire stop)
Line C (Versailles / Saint Quentin en Yvelines - Antony / Massy Palaiseau: stop at Champ de Mars - Eiffel Tower)
- Bus 82, stops: "Eiffel Tower" or "Champ de Mars".
- Bus 42, stop: "Eiffel Tower"
- Bus 87, stop: "Champ de Mars"
- Bus 69, stop: "Champ de Mars"
Enjoy your visit to the Eiffel Tower, and don't forget to book your luggage storage.
Another luggage storage at Paris
- Left-luggage locker at Montmartre
- Left-luggage locker at Gare de l'Est Train Station
- Left-luggage locker at Disneyland® Paris